8.2.11

NYC

My sister, mom, and I broke the bank and were lucky enough to go to New York during the christmas holdiays....there was so much to see, and for the 3 nights we were they I think we really got everything in that we wanted to see and do !!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




I had an amazing time and thankful I got to see the amazing window displays. My teacher for home displays also teaches visual merchandising and we are learning different aspects of window displays....its interesting learning some of the terminology and ways to display items!


 and......below are a few displays of the beautiful christmas windows in NYC




                                     truly breathtaking . ..

No comments:

Post a Comment