1.3.11

Sketch it UP

 For our AutoCAD class we have to also learn the sketch-up program which is downloadable via google.




This is a view from my mid term, not sure what mood I was in however I enjoy the results of trying something new and going outside my comfort zone becuase that is what decorating/design is all about, trying new things and surprising yourself that you were able to pull it off!





The below sketch-up views are an assignment we had to complete for a client, you needed to make our autoCAD drawing similar to our space planning and positioning items in the sketch up program.




To be honest I do not really enjoy working with sketch-up however I enjoy the animation and the ability to make a movie for your surrounding place, ever professional!


I like how my bedroom for this client turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment