1.11.11

R FOLIO: Loft creations

I have created new portfolio options involving one of my many interests and talents in design. I combined props in a set design quality with different themes and items. For the first image is a collection of found objects to create a loft style effect.

 This second image is a collection of Zara styled options, in regards to wardrobe also being a part of set/prop design when adding a model to the scene and wanting to create the full image and mood. The selected items from Zara is a mixture between sparkle and black for the holiday season and/ new years up-coming events.
Wardrobe: Z|ARA


The array of plates and tea cups etc. are placed as if they were in a store being advertised in a merchandising manner or set design on a table if you will.
Glassware: Botanic
 
Room Set: HomeSense
 I also pulled items from Home Sense to create little sets of furniture and accessories to create a mood or theme for a potential room.

I hope you enjoyed viewing a few of my set, prop and wardrobe options I will continue to expand my abilities within the design world and create more advanced looks as my resources increase however it was a little challenging to be able to have time, space and the proper equipment in order for my creations to look as professional as I would like. I have learned a lot during this portfolio work about my abilities and the challenges I face as I start my own design experiences. It was a lot of fun and a great learning experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment