2.7.12

The WORLD is your OYSTER ..


It has always been my dream to have a focal wall ; map of the world. I am loving the sepia toned effect it is having with the muted greens and quilted throw on the bed. This could work for many options in an office, room, den/ library any where you see fit, or need that extra "worldly" inspiration. For a younger look I enjoyed the brighter version of the world map with the bright blues and greens. This image however is suited for an older audience and gives a very mystical feel and "old fashioned" look that I can see going into any space to give it that added colour or texture. I would play off the colours in the map like the muted greens and sepia tones mixed with darker tones of wood to give light to the darker tones represented in the map. This would enrich the feel you where trying to portray!

No comments:

Post a Comment